Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Facts & Favourites | Tag

Hello!
I'm fairly certain, by now that we all know I love me a good tag! I was rummaging around on the interwebs when I came across this one, I really liked it, I'd love to see it appear on more blogs (I'm just so damn nosey, I love things like this!)
Anyways, onwards!
Hot chocolate and uplifting books are 2 of my fave things!

What is your middle name?
Jade

What is your Favourite drink?
Vimto -damn! Now I'm craving it!

What is your favourite song at the moment?
'That's My Girl' -Fifth Harmony. Seriously, I live for it, such a feel good song! It's been on repeat for days!

What would you (or have you) name your children?
Umm, I love the names Logan, Hunter, and Morgan for a boy, and for a girl, I love Kasey, Jordan or Codie

Have you participated in any sport?
When I was in Year 2 I was in the football after school club, does that count? I did street-dancing for a while too

What is your favourite book?
Alice's adventures in Wonderland!

What is your favourite colour?
Purple- can ya tell? ;)

What is your favourite animal?
Monkeys. Have you ever seen a baby one? So adorable

What is your favourite perfume?
I don't tend to wear perfume often, but I LOVE 'Midnight Fantasy' by Britney Spears

Where is your favourite place to holiday?
I don't go on holidays often and have never had a holiday outside of England, but I'd love to visit New York at Christmas time!

On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
Maybe like a 7? Not perfect but I'm very lucky to have such an amazing mum!

Do you speak any different languages?
Haven't since school, although I do know quite a bit of British sign language :)

Do you have any siblings?
Unfortunately (I kid,I kid) I have a twin sister (no we don't look alike, and no we don't have any 'twin powers'), a younger sister and a younger brother. We live in a very busy house!

What is your favourite clothes shop?
Hmmm, H&M and New Look maybe?

What are some of your favourite tv shows?
I'm not a huge TV-show-watcher, but I loved My Mad Fat Diary and Skins (who want's to start a petition to bring them back with me?) I'm also currently watching and loving 'Freaks and Geeks' on Netflix

PC or mac?
PC is all I've ever known

What phone do you have?
Iphone 6 (soon to be 7, I hope)

How tall are you?
5'7"

Do you have any pets?
Yes,2 of the most adorable kittens in the world :)
Casper & Chimmy. Gah they're so tiny, they melt my heart
Casper's the more photogenic of the two though :)
 If you do this tag, leave a comment and me know! I always find tags so fun! I'll be tagging people on twitter :)
Until next time!
-Cait xx

6 comments:

  1. First things first ... YOUR CATS ARE ADORABLE! Now that that's out of the way, it's sort of funny that your middle name is Jade, because mine actually means "beautiful jade." Weird, huh? (:

    (Also, That's My Girl is SUCH a jam, I LIVE for that song.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much, they certainly are! and that so cool!
    It really is, it's my go to feel good song!
    Thanks so much for reading!
    -Cait xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I know you now, even though I just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was the idea! :)
      Thanks so much for reading!
      -Cait xx

      Delete
  4. Aww your kittens are adorable! New York is amazing during the winter, I've been for Halloween too and the parades are insane. Lovely post Cait xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for reading! And they really are, I love my kittens! It seems it, it's one of my dreams to finally have enough money to go! Awesme, I bet you had an amazing time! Thankyou hun :)
    -Cait xx

    ReplyDelete