Tuesday, 22 August 2017

Leibster Award!

 Hello!
I was tagged in the Leibster Award by the wonderful Christina from Lady Daniels. I'm so excited to be doing this post,It involves answering 11 questions set by the blogger who tagged ou and then coming up with 11 of your own and tagging the bloggers you want to answer your questions. Let's goooo!

 The questions set by Christina:
What is your favourite makeup brand?
Drugstore: Rimmel, high end: lime crime  

What makeup product could you not leave the house without?
I've recently started a job that I'm not allowed to wear makeup to, so I'm getting more and more used to not wearing makeup, but when I do, highlight is my jam! so Imma say highlight :)

Why did you start blogging?
Honestly I've loved reading them since about 2010, and I love the idea of having a corner of the internet to call my own, it also gives me an excuse to be extra with makeup, which I very much enjoy lol

What is your favourite movie?
Drop Dead Fred, it was one I used to watch as a kid, so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy and happy when I watch it
Girl, interrupted is good too :)

Is there anything you have wanted to blog about but decided not to? Why? 
My mental health. It's becoming a lot more accepted in the youtube/blogging community which is an amazing thing, but I don't want to become too open with it, which I tend to do if I talk about it with someone that I feel cares. I also feel like I'll be able to be a lot more helpful when I'm stronger. At the moment I'm very up and down, and I don't think sharing it in so much detail will be too good for me or anyone that is struggling that comes across it.

Fashion Icon?
I tend to just wear what I feel comfortable with, I do take inspiration from Taylor Momsen though sometimes, I love edgy fashion!

Android or IOS? 
IOS, although I am thinking about getting an android phone for my next upgrade.

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be? Why? 
Halsey. The Pretty Reckless and Halsey are my absolute favourites, and I've already met The Pretty Reckless (yes it was the best day of my life and no I don't think I'll ever get over it) so it'd be an absolute dream to met Halsey too. She seems real genuine and friendly with her fans, ugh I just love her! 

Last song you listened to?
Most Girs Acoustic- Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee is fast becoming one of my favourite singers. I loved this song when it came out so I was stoked to hear of an acoustic version, and it was everything I wanted it to be! Girl power anthems are fab!

What advice would you give to your younger self?
Go for it! I was so scared to do anything I loved incase others didn't like it. Started a blog in 2014, deleted it because people from school had found out (could you imagine where I'd be now if I'd just kept at it? I stopped dancing because I thought I was bad at it. I've always been so caught up in what other's think and I'm only just now starting to let me be me. I wish I'd have realised this sooner!

Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? 
Oooh that's a good one! Probably Winona Ryder.https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=676921040380909037#editor/target=post;postID=8932384398219633789;onPublishedMenu=reading;onClosedMenu=reading;postNum=0;src=link No idea why, I just really appreciate her acting skills lol!
Thanks Christina, I loved these questions! Here's mine:
  1.  What're you most proud of doing with your blog?
  2. What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
  3. What was the best experience of your life? Why?
  4. Tell us one thing you're excited for in the next few months
  5. If you had the chance, would you change your name? why?
  6. What's your favourite thing to do in the name of self care?
  7. Is there anyone you aspire to be like? Why?
  8. If money or time wasn't an issue, where in the world would you most like to visit and what time of the year would you most like to go?
  9. What're you most grateful for about the blogging community?
  10. Do you have any pets? Show us some pictures!
  11. What advice would you give for new bloggers?
Thanks so much for reading! I tag: Lyndsey, Seana, Liz, Samantha, Sarah Lauren, Jessica RoseDellanie and Becca.
Sorry it isn't 11 but I can't think of anymore people lol
I hope you enjoyed this post! I certainly enjoyed writing it!
Thanks for reading
Until next time
-Cait xx 
Are you following me on social media! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment