Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Monthly Playlist: September 2017

Hello!
So, it feels like I've been a little distant from the ol' blog this month, although I've managed to get semi-regular posts up, they've all had to be scheduled, which means not writing for sometimes 2 weeks because life has suddenly become super busy. It's been the best and busiest month I've had in a looong time! It's actually been a bit of a blur, everythings gone so fast but this month has treated me very well, so, thanks, August!

August saw me finally leave the job I hated so much and start working full time. My new job is shift work, which is way more tiring than I ever anticipated! But it's so nice to not dread going to work!
I also went to Reading Festival which could possibly be the best experience of my life! If you've been reading this blog for a couple months, you'll know how much I adore music, so going to a festival was incredible for me. I saw my two favourite artists live, as well as finding new music to make my ears and my mind happy :).
Look how close we were!
Halsey's set was beautiful!
Yeah I totally cried because we were so close to Halsey, now, if she did see me she's gonna know me as 'that kid with blue lipstick and a hella ugly crying face!' The girl with me is Leo, who I met there, she was so incredibly nice to me and gave me lots of hugs while reassuring me that I wasn't being stupid I was just overwhelmed. Here's her Twitter.


Of course I had to drag my friend to see The Pretty Reckless (again), who were incredible (again)

 Fifth Harmony's new album came out this month too (on the day I went to reading, actually), which I sorta slept on for a while before listening to it in full and realising that there are definitely some gems!
I also realised just how amazing the blogging community is, the community is full of so many amazing, supportive people, and I'm so proud to say I'm part of it. So many things to be happy and grateful for this month, it's been happy :).

Anywho, lets get into the music I've been loving!
Bad At Love- Halsey I know, I know, you're probably bored of seeing this in my playlist posts, but seeing it live really brought it to life for me, there's also a music video for it now which I am diggin'!
December - Neck Deep
In Bloom - Neck Deep Neck Deep is one of those bands I knew I needed to listen to but never got round to doing it, we saw a little bit of their set at Reading (it clashed with Halsey) as my friend likes them and they played these songs and I actually really liked them! I'm definitely gonna listen to some of their newer stuff!
Lonely Night - Fifth Harmony
Angel - Fifth Harmony Their album came out, and although I'm not crazy about it, these are a couple of the songs I do like. Lonely night has this sorta sassy vibe (and I love me a good bit of sass!) and Angel has such a different sound to what they've done before and I am totally here for it! Also, did anyone see their VMA performance? Slaaaay!
OMG - Camila Cabello Okay, so I'm not her biggest fan, and I don't love a lot of her new music, but there's something about this song. I actually hated it when I first heard it, bu I find myself playing it more and more often, and now I'm really feeling it :)
Powerless - Waterparks
Royal - Waterparks
Little Violence - Waterparks Okay, so as if going to Reading Festival wasn't enough, I'm going to see Waterparks this month, so it's only right to play their music, right? These are my faves, but their whole album is a great listen!
Attention - Charlie Puth We have the radio on at work and this song literally comes on all the time, such a bop though!
Thanks so much for reading, do you love any of these songs? What songs would you add to the list?
Until next time,
Cait xx
Don't forget, you can find me on social media now! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment