Tuesday, 5 September 2017

My Favourite Cleanser: Soap & Glory!

Hello!
I've never done a skincare post, because to be honest, I'm not really too into skincare, (have you seen my skin?) but I feel like this cleanser deserves a special space on my blog. I've been using it for forever and I always go back to it.
This cleanser is the Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream Cleansing Milk (I know, quite a mouthful!), which you can pick up in Boots for £8 (there's an offer on at the moment where you can buy one and get another half price too!). I use it most nights (I say most because I'm super lazy and the amount of times I've slept in my makeup is both embarassing and upsetting - remind me of this next time I complain my skin looks like a pizza!)


For starters, it smells amazing! Sorta like sweets, sorta like happiness, and it looks cute, which we all know in the blogging world is part of the reason any of us buy anything. I also like that it comes with a pump, because it'd probably last half the time it does without it.
Generally when I use it, I take off my eye makeup and lipstick and then wash off my face makeup using the cleanser, and it does an amazing job! Sometimes (okay a lot more often that I'd like to admit)  I actually take off all my makeup with it. I does take a bit more time but works like a dream. I also love that it doesn't sting when it gets in your eyes lol, a product that stings your eyes should not be allowed near your head! (yes, Loreal 'No Tears' shampoo I'm looking at you!).

I've tried other cleansers, you can see behind the Soap and Glory one there's the micellar water one from Garnier, which is usable, but I find compared to this one, it leaves my skin really really tight, but not in a good way, and if I use it daily, it dries out my skin, which isn't what any of us want (it also stings my eyes, which i do not appreciate!)
I think because it's so creamy, the Soap and Glory cleanser moisturises your skin, my skin always feels super soft in the morning, which makes it a great base for makeup!
Although it looks more expensive when next to other, cheaper cleansers, I think it's worth every penny! I also lasts for months, so I don't feel like I'm spending crazy amounts of money on it. It smells nice, leaves you feeling super clean and moisturises, I'm yet to find a fault with this product, next time you're in Boots, I definitely recommend picking up a bottle!
Thanks so much for reading, 
Until next time!
-Cait xx
Are you following me on social media! Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest|Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment